The Senior Solution Consultant will be responsible for applying knowledge and expertise around the supply chain product and services, Industry Operations, and Business Processes to drive design, configuration, and implementation for specific client solutions. The Senior Solution Consultant is required to work independently, as well as in a team, with clients and software engineers. This is a customer-oriented role providing professional unmatched customer service and support.
Essential Job Functions
- Help achieve best practice results for clients by (60%)
- Assess and evaluate client business needs and provide tailored solutions
- Determine and document processes as they are now and how they need to be for best practice
- Guide clients on Supply Chain solutions being installed and provide ongoing help desk/support and training for enhanced development and go live support
- Responsible for issue tracking, analysis and resolution
- Provide active support clients with function end user training and design and testing of integration
- Provide guidance to project team (10%)
- Provide operational reviews of system utilization (10%)
- Provide support and guidance to customers in exploring and getting best use from all product functionality including best proactive principles
- Provide onsite application/ operational for customers including administration and processes, reference materials and user manuals (10%)
- Lead and provide mentorship to team members to achieve next level success, including performance management and participating in recruitment activities (10%)
Non-essential Job Functions
- Provide feedback for team member’s reviews.
- Contribute to internal process improvements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience in a technology-related field.
Skills / Experience Required
Technical Skills –
- 5+ years of experience with:
- More than one database
- 4+ years of experience in software solutions and life cycle within the supply chain / retail industry.
- 3+ years of experience with:
- JDA’s Warehouse Management System
- Operational experience in inventory management and warehousing labor inefficiencies
- JDA’s Logistics Integrator Explorer
- Developing Report Writer and/or Jasper Reports for JDA’s software products
- Developing labels using CodeSoft and/or NiceLabel software
- Developing JDA DDA’s (Data Driven Applications)
- Developing JDA’s RF forms using BOTH pre-2009.2 RF code and post-2009.1 MTF java code
- Developing JDA’s MCS framework applications using Dot Net
- Developing MOCA and MSQL code
- Developing MOCA JAVA code
- Installing and providing advanced configuration of JDA’s WMS application
- Installing and providing advanced configuration of JDA’s Integrator application
- Performing advanced QA (Quality Assurance) analysis, data creation and setup activities, and QA testing
- 1+ year experience with
- Developing in C
- RF terminal devices such as Intermec, TechLogix, and/or Symbol
- Familiarity with relational databases, web tools, graphical user interface (GUI), SQL queries, and Windows 2000/XP.
- Knowledge of supply chain, warehouse, transportation, and/or retail operations and management principles and practices.
- Experience in documenting process flows and operational procedures
- Minimum of leading 2 or more successful implementations with JDA’s Digital Logistix applications, including providing end-to-end management, functional, and technical expertise
- Required experience in implementing JDA’s Archiving and Database Backup and Maintenance methodologies
- Required experience in implementing JDA’s EMS (Event Management System)
- Required experience in implementing 3PL (Third Party Logistics) functionality for the JDA Digital Logistix product
- Required experience in developing process flows, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), and Solution Summary documents
- Required experience in designing Functional Analysis documents and Design Detail documents for JDA’s suite of products
- Required experience in installing and implementing JDA’s Parcel software
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications
- Background and expertise in retail operations processes and practices, as applicable
Other Skills –
- Ability to play a leadership role in implementing or managing supply chain and/or retail systems.
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with demonstrated maturity in “people” skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to present complex information to individuals and small groups and conduct meeting effectively when required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly regarding anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Ability to travel to a customer location with the USA.
- Must have strong written and verbal and non – verbal skills with clear communication in the English language
- Must have experience successfully managing and leading a staff of at least 3 engineers and/or QA testers
- Must have the ability to manage budgets, delegate tasks, manage resources, and provide daily detailed status reports
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and multiple customers.
- Ability to travel up to 70-80% annually.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds.
- Customer satisfaction was accomplished, and customer implemented changes recommended. ROI was achieved.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers for future projects and reference connections
- Customer purchased additional services
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Ascension Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.