Ascension Logistics is headed to JDA Focus 2017 and is proud to feature laser light picking technology. Our technology combines voice, bluetooth barcode scanning and coupled Light-Directed picking to improve operations in distribution and manufacturing environments.
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Improves picking efficiency and accuracy
- Eliminates need for auditing and packing
- Reduces training time: Easy to operate by new pickers, including visually impaired
or hearing impaired workers
- Fast: Pickers easily find the right location and pick accurately without consulting
paper pick slips.
- Accurate: Simple directions minimize picking errors and eliminate the need for audits
- Optimizes Warehouse Traversal: Directs the picker along the shortest path for
- Cluster Picking/Putting: Pickers are directed to retrieve the same SKU for multiple
orders or multiple SKUs for a single order, thus reducing walking time between carts
- Batch Order Processing: A batch with as many as 255 orders on a cart can be
picked on one trip through the warehouse.
- Distributed Operation: Unlike conventional pick-to-light systems, requires no
expensive, central computer to control storage bay or cart lights.
- Configurable: Supports Reverse Logistics, Two Phase Pick/Put and Dynamic
- Flexible: Allows a mix of lighted an non-lighted locations on carts and bays.
- Simple: Easy installation and interface to warehouse management system.
- Affordable: ROI payback period is usually between 6 and 12 months.