WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS
Warehouse robotic automation is the future.
Warehouse robotic automation is the key to reducing handling cost per unit, improving inventory accuracy, and getting the ultimate performance and throughput out of your facility.
WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION AND ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS SELECTION
Our staff have over 100 years combined experience installing and integrating warehouse distribution software with automation and robotic technologies. Over the years, we have worked with many vendors and technologies in this space. The robotic automation space continues to heat up with new offerings of robotic pick and pack solutions. Let us help you select the right solution for your warehouse. Our staff know warehouse and distribution technologies and understand the efficiencies that can be gained by implementing robotic solutions and the best way to integrate it with your current warehouse systems and operations. We will evaluate vendors and solutions based on proven criteria that will include;
- Technology and functionality
- Equipment safety
- Available metrics and KPIs
- Preventive Maintenance and cost of upkeep
- Parts availability and cost comparisons
- Support structure local or international
WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS PROCESS AND THROUGHPUT IMPROVEMENT
Many distributions centers are struggling to gain the efficiencies needed for their ROI. Many would wonder if the investment was misguided and are forced into reducing their dependence on the technologies they heavily invested in. The faults many will experience is not always the automation installed, it is rather the complexity of the many variables and the limitation of the technologies. Each robotic and automation solution will have a limitation and variables that will influence their performance. Let us help you take control of these limitations and variables so your materials can flow efficiently. We will help you gain the efficiencies of the original designs goals. Among others, we will evaluate;
- Design in comparison with the throughput rates
- Traffic and movement of goods to identify bottlenecks
- Failures due to functionality designs
- Failures due to hardware and equipment down time
- Data accuracy, inventory and storage, and goods velocity
- Produce actionable metrics and KPI
WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION AND ROBOTIC SOLUTION INTEGRATION
Let us help you define, design, and implement your robotic automation solution. We have experience in integrating warehouse and distribution software with the many technologies that are on the market. We will help you design all required WCS functionalities and identify all operational and procedural changes to efficiently operate your automation. Regardless of the technology or the vendor you use, we can help define the limitations and the variable that can influence the use of the technology. We can put in place the metrics and the KPIs to proactively measure and monitor the health of the solution. Among others, we can help you with;
- The optimal operational procedures utilizing the equipment
- Define and build all of the integration required with the automation
- Produce actionable metrics and KPIs to monitor and continue the enhancement of the use of automation.
- Define and validate safety and preventive maintenance for optimal equipment uptime.
- Define inventory state, slotting, velocities and movements to best take advantage of the storage and equipment.
MEET ISSA SAADIDIN
Meet Issa Saadidin, Ascension Logistics Automation and Robotics expert. In his extensive career in warehouse logistics, Issa has designed, managed, implemented and engineered several major Robotic Automation integration projects in warehouse and distribution centers. He has also managed numerous WMS/TMS integration and roll-out projects ranging in size and complexity.